Spanking safety is largely up to the individuals involved . The risks involved are about the same as for normal social interaction . However a few sensible precautions should be taken , especially when meeting for the first time .
It is worth pointing out that this page deals with consensual adult spanking , NOT S and M (sadomasochism) or bondage (B and D) .
The first thing to consider is what the participants want to get out of an encounter and are they comfortable with doing this with the other person involved . This is really a matter of ” gut feeling ” , but some of the links below will help in making a decision .
Should a meeting be arranged , it is strongly advised that you read the SAFE CALL PROFORMA Page well beforehand . As mentioned on the online Dating Page , the first meeting should be in a public place and on the understanding that either party may walk away from the meeting .
Spankers should also consider having a record of the consent given to them , this may be made by an exchange of Emails .
And , when it happens , use safe words! !
Enjoy your encounter !
Advice for women on avoiding dangerous men:
- Does he get jealous easily ?
- Does he come across controlling and demanding ?
- How does he act when he is angry and upset ?
- Is he sensitive to other’s feelings and yours ?
- How does he treat his friends, family, kids and his mother ?
- What was his relationship with his mother like as a child ?
- Was there abuse of any kind in his life ?
- Let him talk about past girlfriends and wives . This will tell you a lot .