” I don’t believe the Office Cane, to be a figment of somebody’s imagination. Magazines of the late 60’s were the first in which I saw many tales of ladies, and men, having their bottoms warmed for transgressions during working hours. It wasn’t only confined to offices, either. Tales were plentiful of shop assistants, nurses, and even female teachers, being on the receiving end. “
This is another page in the Spanking Location Series.
Our KITCHEN SPANKING page has proved to be a very popular page. This has proved to be a popular page. We have also added BATHROOM SPANKING , BEACH SPANKING , BOAT SPANKING , OUTDOOR SPANKING and POOL and SPA SPANKING pages. Suggestions to reduce the noise made during a spanking are on the SPANKING NOISE page.
FOUR civil servants have been sacked and five given warnings after a probe into claims that staff had sex in office toilets. A whistleblower also said ” depraved ” colleagues leapt naked from cabinets, took drugs and used foul language. CCTV was used in the investigation at the Rural Payments Agency office in Newcastle. Chief executive Tony Cooper said yesterday : ” A small number have been dealt with. Most staff are hard-working. ”
……….10 August 2006, mirror.co.uk
This is an example of what may happen if participants are not very careful with office spanking. Like office sex, the general rule is to keep the two separate, but boys and girls will be boys and girls. Digression is vital, unless another job is waiting. Read the SPANKING PROSPECTING Page and DO NOT use your position to pressure others into involvement.
Being discrete means not using the office but maybe another floor (if you do not occupy the whole building), or a city flat, hotel etc.
Who deserves a spanking ?
Is everyone at your office talking about the spanking case? Well, here too. These are the things brats would like to say at work to your Dom boss, but can’t.
1. I can see your point, but I still think you’re full of it.
2. I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce.
3. How about never? Is never good for you?
4. I see you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
5. I’m really easy to get along with once you learn to see it my way.
6. I’ll try being nicer if you’ll try being smarter.
7. I’m out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message..
8. I don’t work here. I’m a consultant.
9. It sounds like English, but I can’t understand a word you’re saying.
10. Ahhh…I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again…
11. I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
12. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
13. I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don’t care.
14. I’m already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
15. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
16. Thank you. We’re all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
17. The fact that no one understands you doesn’t mean you’re an artist.
18. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
19. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
20. I’m not being rude. You’re just insignificant.
21. It’s a thankless job, but I’ve got a lot of Karma to burn off.
22. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
23. And your cry-baby whiny opinion would be…?
24. Do I look like a people person?
25. This isn’t an office. It’s Hell with fluorescent lighting.
26. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left. 27. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
28. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
29. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
30. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
31. I’m trying to imagine you with a personality.
32. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
33. Can I trade this job for what’s behind door #1?
34. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
35. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
36. Chaos, panic, & disorder – my work here is done.
37. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
38. I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted pay checks.